Thursday, February 4, 2016

Back to Blogging

Wow!  It seems like a long time since I have been on a blog or keeping up a blog.  I loved having our family blog, but time and lets be honest laziness has caused me to drop that.  I just got on it and I feel better because I looked at all my other mom friends and their blogs havent been updated in years either.  :) 

So now about my new blog!  I am always looking for great activities, places to eat, recipes, sales, etc.  I often find these and then when I actually need it good luck finding it again!  I decided I need to act like the Mommy Manager that I am!  So this will function as my catalog and hopefully a resource for everyone too!

On top of that I have lots of creative, smart, and awesome friends that have businesses and great ideas.  So I will be sharing them as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment