Monday, February 29, 2016

Community Colleges/University Kids Summer Programs

I was very lucky growing up to be in a town with a college.  It was small, but they had a wonderful College for Kids Program that I participated in.  I was in late elementary school and I go to take summer classes on chemistry, literature, etc.  It was fun and I learned a lot.  Local Community Colleges are also a great resource that a lot of people forget about!  Here locally we are lucky enough to have St. Charles Community College a short distance away.  My oldest son went to daycare there a couple days a week when I was still working outside the home.  It was a great program!  They  have classes through out the year for music, theater, etc.  For Spring Break and the Summer they offer a wide variety of classes! Something to check out in your area, or click on the link below if you are local!


St. Charles Community College Summer Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment