Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Charging Basket


Here is a quick and easy win against counter clutter!  Like many families we have tablets and phones.  I really disliked having them laying on the counter in the kitchen to charge.  This basket is amazing.  It holds an Ipad, Kindle, Nook and two phones easy.  You can force the cords through the back if you want so you have a super clean look.  I got this one at Target, but Home Goods and other stores carry lots of other types.  You could get a wood one and drill holes in the back, but I was looking for something easy and went with this.  It's also a great place to just store them.  No one has to spend time looking for them and I can keep an eye on them since we have a tablet rule of only using them Friday-Sunday.  By the way, that works awesome!  I got so sick of being asked if they could use their tablets and monitoring time and now they know not to even ask unless it is the weekend.  (I do make some exceptions if we have appointments or long drives)  Happy Hump Day!

Target Charging Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment