Friday, February 26, 2016

No Time, No Effort Dinner

Some nights, I don't feel like cooking.  Who am I kidding, I never feel like cooking.  Not because I don't like cooking, but cooking for the taste buds of three kids under 8 is not all that enjoyable.  I want spicy weird food and they want pizza and chicken nuggets every night.  So on the nights we have something going on or I know I don't have prep time I make Tater Tot casserole.  This was a staple at my house growing up. 


1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 can Campbells Cheddar cheese soup
1 can french green beans
1 bag of tater tots


You just slap the ground beef (uncooked) on the bottom of a 9x9 pan.  Put the french green beans evenly on top, then the cheddar cheese soup and last the tater tots.  Throw it in the oven uncovered at 350 for about an hour and 15 min (Its done as long as the beef is cooked) and you are good to go!   

No comments:

Post a Comment