Friday, February 5, 2016

Green Toys



Toys, ahhh a necassary evil.  Ok, they aren't that bad, but for this OCD mom the last thing I want is a ton of them laying around.  So I try to find toys that are fun, HAVE NO BATTERIES, maybe a little creative, and if I am super lucky educational.  I mean if a toy isn't fun though they won't play with it.  So in this day in age there aren't a lot worth talking about, but I do love Green Toys.  They make toys out of recycled plastic.  Most if not all are BPA free.  They are also made in the USA.  This little flower garden set gets a lot of play time at my house.  My 5 year old still likes to create pretty flowers with it and my 2 year old also adores it.  Great fine motor working to put the small flowers into the stems too.  Its simple but great!  We also have their dish and gardening set.  They have some pretty awesome boy trucks, trains and rockets too!  Check them out for your next toddler birthday!

Green Toys 

FYI Amazon also carries these, a little cheaper and Free Shipping with PRIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment