Thursday, February 25, 2016

Bissell Cordless Vacuum- Moms Best Friend


Do you have a favorite appliance?  Mine has to be my Bissell Vacuum.  When I was prego with my 2nd baby my husband got me a vacuum like this so I wouldn't be using our hand vac on my hands and knees.  My kids are messy eaters :)  One of the biggest challenges to staying home is fixing 3 meals a day and cleaning up.  Sometimes I feel like I am making a the next meal or snack before the first is finished :)  We have tile floors in our kitchen, but our last house had wood and it was great for that too.  I really feel like vacuuming up after every "food encounter" really helps from tracking on the carpet and prevents me from having to mop as much.  Also works great for small scraps from craft projects, kinetic sand, etc. etc.  I have a great regular vacuum, but it is big and not something I want to drag around.  The best part, is the Bissell is cordless.  I can run upstairs, down to the basement, etc and its light.  I use it on the carpet sometimes when I just have something I see and don't want to bring out the big dog.

These vacuums are not going to last 10 years, at least with family wear and tear.  I also find it works the best if you clean out the "bag area" regularly.  The new one I have was a little pricier, but I am sure their are other models.  Happy Vacuuming! 

Bissell Cordless Vacuum

No comments:

Post a Comment